One Problem Per Consultation
To help us help you best we ask that patients only come to your consultation with one problem.
For the following reasons:
- Too many problems distract the doctor
- Doctor may be more likely to rush
- Ten minutes is not long at all
- Other patients will be kept waiting
- Serious illness might be missed
- Doctor needs time to write up notes
- Doctor needs to focus to detect serious disease early
- A limited resource should be use with care
Published: May 11, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.